Saturday, March 19, 2011

Early Holi Resulted Into Fight

We had already decided to enjoy holi on pre-holi day by throwing water balloons. But the plan changed and promoted to throw color using color spray on girls along with balloons. Spray was a better choice because you don't need to carry water or color balloons.
You can see people (specially children) throwing water balloons on the passers by these days. No one wanna play holi with the guys!. The kids ranging from 7 year old to 17 year old or more love to burst water balloons over girls matching their ages respectively. But the kids (or guys!) above 13 year old focus on chest and bottom (b**s) of the girls as the best parts of their bodies to plant water balloons bursting right there.
Well no research work has been done on this nature of the kids (guys!). Scientific researchers of our world have a lot of time to spend on the researches of useless stuff that you can see in the Times of India. Few throw water with the water guns or water balloons standing in their balcony. You can see the kids flying scooties after girls to enjoy holi by throwing water balloons over girls.
The holi game is very simple. There are two kids (three sometime!). One is driving scooty and the other sits with water balloons in his hands behind him. The driver drive speedly looking for the girls and apply brakes suddenly moving scooty closer to the girls and at the same time the sitting kid bursts water balloons on the girls' best part and he maintains the force and velocity of the balloons so that the balloons have to burst right there on the aimed part pouring water over the best parts.
I'm afraid when I walk across my street because the kids below 7 years love to wet girls, guys, uncles, aunties, beggars, cars, plants (living and non loving both!) because the water thrown can enter into my mobile and choke its working so I hide my phone my pocket nicely.

 Well, we filled more than 20 balloons with water from the tap in my balcony and loaded a dustbin plastic bag (black one) with them so that we could hide them from the vision of the girls (No one wanna play holi with the guys so were we!).We both loaded our asses on my bike.
'Don't waste balloons on the girls in my street,' I warned Gyan shifting gear from neutral to 1st.
'Ohh shittt,' the words came out of my mouth when something hit my forehead and water started pouring over my face. I wiped water off my face with the sleeve of my t-shirt looking for the kid who threw the balloon right on my head aiming it so nicely.
'Bitch,' Gyan uttered looking towards a girl who was glancing a lot standing in her balcony. She was smiling, screaming  and jumping as if she had got the autograph of Johney Depp.
We started our holi work matching our nervous system like kids. I was applying brakes whenever I saw a girl or group of girls and Gyan continued doing his work so nicely that not even a single balloon went off the target. The girls responded (or welcomed balloons!) with the words like dogs, assholes, dick heads, son of a bitch etc.
The balloon work was over and now it was the turn of the color spray work.
'Hey, look there, look at that blondes,' Gyan screamed pointing towards two girls walking near Titiksha Public School. I saw them and my right hand got turned accelerating my bike in the 4th stroke.
'Ouchhh ,' the voice reached my ears when Gyan sprayed their faces with red color. I could see everything in the looking glass driving safely.
Gyan pointed a senior girl of our college behind G3S and we repeated the same job with her too and we heard few abusive words in return. The spray work continued but it got a break when Gyan painted a long haired girl's face spraying color nicely her face and front body parts.
'Ruk Mad*rch*d,' the voice reached my ears and I saw he was a long haired guy not a girl then I accelerated bike.
'Wait, let me see. Who the hell is he,' Gyan said and I took U-turn to face that long haired  guy.

[the whole scene changed when Gyan, having bouncers' like body and arms punched long haired guy's face painting it with red blood when the guy abused Gyan a lot. We ran away when he called police! ]

Note: your each click on the ads on the right side of this blog page adds few dollars to my wallet so keep clicking on the ads as much as you can please.

No comments:

Post a Comment