Thursday, March 10, 2011

When I Met a Restless Abhi !!

He was looking restless. He said 'hi' and ran towards staircase. WE (I and Tanya) were walking towards lift and went to get my metro card recharged at the counter.
'Hey, look, he is there,' I said her.
We started looking towards him. He was looking restless. He threw his bag into the scanning and ran to its opposite side.. After collecting bag, he pushed two girls who were about to enter the entrance and one uncle who was adjusting his specs standing near the entrance. He did so just to clear entrance for him so that he could enter the platform. I don't know why was he mad about entering platform but it was quite fun to see him so we were standing near the customer care counter.
It's quite interesting to note the movement of people especially at the metro station and inside the metro because we all become a little bit faster here and a variety of persons travel by metro at a time. Well, let me come to the point. After pushing three persons at a time, he vanished.
'Hey, what happened?' I asked from behind when a metro was approaching the Rithala metro station.
'Buddy, she is angry,' he replied entering metro. Yes, his girlfriend was angry but he was in hurry as if he was........
'Why?' I asked.
He started narrating the whole story like why is she angry with him....what had actually happened....etc. Each and every word that was coming out of his mouth was showing how much he loves his girlfriend (Bandi, in Delhite language!). But one thing I noticed that he wanted to show us that he is not caring whether she stays with him or not.
This is quite real in today's love stories (may be true!). Guys and girls want to show that they are avoiding each other just by not messaging or not calling their buddies......
Well, he threatened me not to write anything about him and his girlfriend when I told him that I'm going to write about his restlessness. But my pen forced me to write so the story (not full!) is here.

1 comment: