Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When He Kept The Gun Into My Stomach..!!

Yesterday I saw a lady who was shouting sitting on a rikshaw. The rikshaw was coming towards me when I was about to start my bike sitting on it near my di's place. people had started coming out their houses (especially the ground floor people!). I saw few were hanging half of their bodies from the first, second and the third floor to see what was going on.
Lady was shouting like 'koi bike wale ko pakado...bike wala chor hai'. Yes, the lady got looted off her neck chain and hand bag. And she was seeking help as her rikshaw puller was pulling the rikshaw with his maximum efficiency but there is a great difference between the speed of a fast moving bike and that of a rikshaw.
People on the first or second floor love to watch such views with the great interests whether it's a wedding barat or such a looting views. So they all were watching this show and I do run from my room to balcony to enjoy such views.  I saw the lady clearly when her rikshaw approached me. She was an extra fat lady (this was the reason that the speed of the rikshaw was slower?) in a blue suit with black dupatta. she looked towards me expecting that I could fly my bike behind the those bike looters.
I wanted to fly my bike after them but they were flying their bike with a great difference. The neighbor of my di is a police inspector whose dad was watching this show standing near my bike.
I helped an old man a year ago and I decided not to help any one even in my dream. I can still remember the evening when I helped a helpless uncle who was seeking a lift and no one was offering him a lift. I saw him  and took U-turn and asked uncle to sit on my bike. He sat and said I've to go to main road as I'm new here in sector-11.
'Uncle, here is your main road...get a rtv for metro station right from there,' I said to the uncle.
'I've to go to metro station,' he said.
'I can't drop you there, I neither have halmet nor license,' I said.
After a short argument he pushed something hard into my stomach.


[I had to drop that uncle to metro station as the hard stuff that he pushed into my tummy was a gun....This might be the reason I didn't help that lady!]

No comments:

Post a Comment